Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SOMETHING IN YOUR MOUTH

One day while I was Plurking I saw one of my Plurking friends profile picture zoom by. Her name is Willis and her friend Grazia gave her a gift. It was a slice of lemon and she had it in her mouth. Willis looked so cute! I later IM’ed her and asked her for the store name. She was kind enough to share and I right away TP’ed on over to ++AY.LinE++

Photobucket

There are two prize machines next to the glass at the front of the store. It’s just like the real life ones too. You never know what you are going to get. *giggle* One machine has different cute fruit and the other has bracelets. I knew what I wanted so I started to plop in my quarters so to speak. Hee hee! I now am the proud owner of various fruit and something weird called “Muscat”. If you know what that is please tell me. I love my grapes and yes I did get my lemon slice. Yummy!

Photobucket

Take a trip over and grab you something sour or sweet to put in your mouth. They are so much fun and make you look oh so cute! Good luck with the machine! Remember random fruit come out of the machine you can't pick what you want, sometimes you might get duplicates. A plus is that you can transfer it and make them gifts if you’d like.

Photobucket



The whole time I'm writting this there is this
song that come to my mind and now I've got it stuck. *Giggle*

Nickelback - SOMETHING IN YOUR MOUTH lyrics

you're so much cooler when you never pull it out
'cause you look so much cuter with something in your mouth...

Photobucket




Love Quote of the Day:
Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow.
James M. Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment