Sunday, September 27, 2009

I WAS SEEING STARS


Yes my name is Lolita Oleander
and I blog about my adventures on SL. *Giggle*

Photobucket

Today I went to my first SL Blogger Meet-Up party! I couldn't wait to see some of the bloggers that I read every day. *Smiles*

Photobucket

The theme was OUTER SPACE.

Arminasx Saiman was our host at his store called The Particle Lounge. The store has so many really cool goodies you should stop by and check it all out. The music at the party was great! Our lovely DJ was Alicia Chenaux.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had so much fun! I can't wait until the next blogger party in December. The fun part was dressing up. I decided to play with stars for my Outer Space outfit. Here was my total outfit. *Smiles*

Photobucket

I really want to thank Bethy for helping me shop for shoes. The store she took me to was really fab and I bought two really cool pair of shoes. Here is a picture of the pair called True Love.

Photobucket

If you need some really unique shoes for an outfit, you might want to check out this store. It's called Grim shoes. I highly recommend it for really different costumes and shoes.

Love Quote of the Day:
There is a wisdom of the head, and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment