Tuesday, September 1, 2009

KRAMER MADE ME DO A DOUBLE TAKE

I was hunting around the grid the other night and the last store on this hunt turned out to be one I just fell in love with. The name of the store is called Home of CatniP at Delirium. It’s a style that I just find cool and if I could have a whole area themed this way I would but I just don’t have the space right now. I did buy a very cool blanket and pillow pile that is now my favorite thing in my house.

Photobucket

While I was exploring the store’s second level I found and bought the game Twister. *giggle* I have no idea what my thing right now is with the game but I just had to have it.

Photobucket

This weekend I also bought Scrabble, Monopoly & Yahtzee. I just love board games they are so much fun. I am also super duper competitive so watch out! If you beat me I’ll try to be a good sport. “If You Beat Me!” Hee Hee!

Photobucket

Go by and explore the store when you get a chance. I do have to say that any store that has “The Kramer” inside of it should be given a gold star or something. I thought that was the coolest thing. Yes *raising hand* I’m such a Seinfeld fan. And for those who know what I’m talking about you get a gold star too.

Love Quote of the Day:
Love comes unseen; we only see it go.
Austin Dobson

No comments:

Post a Comment