Monday, September 21, 2009

THE EXTREME MAKEOVER OF NOOB ANTONY

On Saturday our RL friend came to visit us from California. He’s Basil’s best friend, buddy and good old pal. Basil and I had this idea that we would love to introduce Antony to SL. We decided to wait until his yearly visit to Arizona to show him what SL was all about.

We think it’s just the sort of place Antony would really love to join and explore. It’s right up his alley. Ladies he’s single and such a shy sweetheart.

We are happy to announce
that Antony’s rez day
was Sunday 09/20/09.

Antony Rizooto

The first think I said was, “OMG! You need an EXTREME makeover Antony!” You can’t go walking around looking like that.”

So I need your help my friends. PLEASE! We’re on a mission to perform a total makeover for our noob Antony.

To start him off I would like to try to keep this as low cost as possible but also make him look good. He can always grow into his style in the future. Anything is a plus from what he’s starting out with. You know what the noob clothes and style looks like. *Makes funny face*

THE LIST OF THINGS WE NEED FOR THE EXTREME MAKEOVER:

SHIRT -
PANTS -
SOCKS -
AO -
SKIN -
BODY SHAPE -
SHOES -
HAIR -
EYES - Poetic Colors
Two Free sets of eyes there. One for any person under 30 days old. The other is for anyone. It’s located on the back wall of the store.

The only thing I know for sure right now is the eyes are coming from Poetic colors. Those are my favorite eyes on SL right now. *Giggle*

Anything we get for Noob Antony will be blogged about for sure! If you know of some great places to help me with the Extreme makeover list leave me a message here or on plurk. (( BIG HUGS )) Thank you!

Love Quote of the Day:
Who is wise in love, love most, say least.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

2 comments:

  1. Long Awkward Pose and E.Watkins have free male AOs. I think the LAP one is free for SLers under 30 days old. Belleza used to have a free male skin, but I'm not quite sure if they still do. ETD has a big big discount area with a lot of hair packs quite cheap, and I believe there are some male hairs there. Truth may also have a male hair on his freebie wall. Get him to sign up for XStreet, too, and that way he can browse the free listings or find some deals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! Great Alicia! I'll introduce him to XStreet right away. Thank you for all this information! Whoo hoo! (( HUGS ))

    ReplyDelete