Monday, December 7, 2009

THIN-ICE

I love dressing warm and putting on my BAX ice skates and taking a spin on my frozen pond.

Photobucket

If you don't own a pair of these skates yet go grab them now they are beautiful and from what I've seen the best looking pair on SL right now. Look at the detail.

Photobucket

I love these BAX ice skates it comes with an AO but I know of another HUD that I love using better. The HUD I like comes with a free pair of ice skates from Animations. The ice skates from there are ummm BIG and ummm UGLY but the HUD is AMAZING! You can twirl, jump, spin, and you look so cool doing all these tricks. Go pick up your free ice skates from Animations soon!

Photobucket

So I put on my BAX ice skates and then I attach the HUD from Animations ice skates. Then "Attach To Hud" the right skate from Animations. Tada you've got beautiful BAX ice skates and an awesome HUD from Animations. WooT WooT!

Photobucket

Have fun playing on the ice and in the snow I know I did.
(( BIG HUGS & SNOW FLAKE KISSES ))
Photobucket


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Maitreya - Voluminous Scarf Hair#2 - Browns
Scarf: Maitreya - Voluminous Scarf-Red
Jacket: -~~Ivalde~~ -jenna red jacketcoat
Socks: -*Linc* -Wool Panty Red Stripes (Review)
Shoes: BAX -Ice Skates
Poses: Sinsity - Ice Skater

Love Quote of the Day:
All grand thoughts come from the heart.
Marquis De Vauvenargues

No comments:

Post a Comment