Monday, December 28, 2009

MY THREE LITTLE THINGS

Samara’s Three Little Things Bloggers Challenge Just name 3 items in our inventory that we couldn't part with. My list is sooo very long of things I would miss if I lost my inventory.

To name the TOP THREE only they would be:
My shape
My eyes
My ring



My shape is me it’s who I am. I would miss me if I disappeared. I love these Poetic Eyes the colors are beautiful. It’s my favorite eye store in all of SL. I would be sad if I didn’t have my favorite pair. My third and final pick means a great deal to me. Every time I think of my ring I get butterflies in my tummy and a happy glow. It means so much I would be broken hearted if I lost my ring. Those are my TOP THREE favorite things in my inventory. *Smiles* Do you know what yours are?




What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Anise
Eyes: Poetic Eyes -Deep blue sea
Ring: EarthStones
Outfit: Sn@tch - Miss Maverick 2
Shoes: Maitreya Gold -Esprit-Xtd Noir
Poses: Long Awkward Pose

Love Quote of the Day:
You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment