Friday, December 11, 2009

IN DECEMBER WARMTH LOVING MY SHOES

I'm loving my new December Warmth jacket from Musashi-Do. I'm wearing the blue version because it's one of my favorite colors. It comes in five different colors blue, marroon, pink, teal, & white. It's a beautifully made jacket and you should visit Musashi-Do and check out his creations.

Photobucket

I finally bought my first pair of Maitreya Gold shoes and I LOVE THEM! *Happy sigh* I think I'll only buy one pair every other pay day because they were pricey but soooo worth it. *Giggle*

Photobucket

DM Designs is putting out some beautiful jewelry this coming Sunday, December 13th. You should really check it out plus they almost always have a Sunday special for sale. I'm wearing the Iced Snowflake Earrings. The set will cost 99L on Sunday.

Photobucket

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Bailey
Jacket: Musashi-Do -December Warmth-Blue (Review)
Jewelry: DM Designs -Iced Snowflake Earrings (Review)Released on Sunday, December 13th
Shoes: Maitreya Gold -Esprit-Xtd Noir
Poses: GLITTERATI, Long Awkward Pose and *ELISA* Poses

Love Quote of the Day:
The praise that comes from love does not make us vain, but more humble.
James M. Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment