Thursday, December 10, 2009

I WAS FEELING FRILLY

We found this adorable couple pose at Sinsity called "Sweet As You Are". It's one of the hunt gifts at the store. Take time to run on by Sinsity and check out all the wonderful poses there. You don't want to miss adding this one to your collection.

Photobucket

I saw this beautiful frilly blouse at COCO's the other day and I just had to have it. It's so romantic and looks so soft and comfy. I just want to curl up on the sofa and cuddle in it.

My new hair style is from Truth my favorite hair store inworld if you haven't noticed yet by all my blogs. *Giggle* Truth just released four new styles and all of them are must haves.

Photobucket

I stumbled into a new store yesterday called Picnic and found these cute antique wood boxes I'm using behind me for shelves. Love how they look. This is one of the many stores that will be involved in the Winter Choice 2009 Event that starts December 20, 2009 thru January 18, 2010. Visit the Winter Choice 2009 website and get more information. Picnic has already added some of the stamp cards to the stores purchases and when I bought the antique wood boxes I got my first one! WooT WooT! Have fun exploring and shopping I sure did. *Giggle*

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Lydia
Top: *COCO* - Frilly Blouse & Sweater Rose
Jeans: Mischief Fashions - EveryDay Jeans (Dark)
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Freay Flats
Poses: fri.day

What he is wearing:
Hair: Uw.St
Jacket: Atomic Everyday Hoodie (Black)
Shirt: magi take shop Sports Tanks
Jeans: [ Inone Style ] Kokoro Jeans
Shoes: HOC Industries HOCS Lowtops
Poses: Long Awkward Pose

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the child of illusion and the parent of disillusion.
Miguel de Unamuno

No comments:

Post a Comment