Friday, December 4, 2009

LOVE THURSDAY- LIGHTS IN MY HAIR

I love everything about what I'm wearing and the beautiful trees next to me from (iTuTu)at the Plant Fair. There are three different tree colors and each cost 20L. They are must have for your collection. Run on over and pick them up soon.

Photobucket

I love my new warm Jacket from AOHARU. It goes with red and that was a plus for me because I find myself loving that color more and more each day.

I am going to wear these shoes all over the place! These boots came from ANEXX and I just adore them.

Photobucket

And I just have to share this hair with you! It's at a store called Magika . It has the cuties little Christmas lights on it. Make sure you don't miss out on this adorable Christmas hair.

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Magika -Blinky 2009 cost 50L
Jacket: AOHARU -NordicKnitCoat Brown
Shirt: Zaara -Mishti tank
Pants: Deviance -Plain Jane-DarkBlue
Shoes: ANEXX -2WayBeltLaceupBoots Brown
Poses: GLITTERATI
Trees: (iTuTu)Plant Fair -X'mas tree three different colors- cost 20L each

Love Quote of the Day:
"Ultimately love is everything." M.Scott Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment