Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HANGING OUT IN RETRO-LACE

I fell in love with this dress called "Retro2piece" from SEY. It's so cute! I also want to share the SEY's Official Blog address with you. Please check it out and view more pictures of his creations. Oh and look at my new hair from Truth called Stella. I LOVE IT!



The white lace blouse I found at Archange. It's so romantic and just makes this outfit soft. You should really go check out the store and look around.



After a long day at work I usually come home and hang out in my SL home. One of our favorite chairs is from :::OBF:::. It has the cutest poses, it was a must have for me once I saw it. *Giggle*

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Stella
Undershirt: Archange -Martine Sweater Wrap/Blouse (white lace)
Dress: SEY -Retro2piece [D3]
Socks: *League* - Thermal Long Socks (Black)
Shoes: SEY - Layer's boots[D]Knit
Poses: OnTheCover and fri.day
Sofa: :::OBF::: Love Sofa

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is metaphysical gravity.
R. Buckminster Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment