Sunday, December 13, 2009

DECEMBER SL BLOGGER MEET-UP PARTY

We just went to the December SL Blogger Meet-Up Party and we had a great time. It was hosted by the lovely Alicia Chenaux and the rockn' DJ was Guenevere DeCuir. There were so many familiar names of bloggers it was really nice to see them inworld. Here are a few of the pictures I took of the party. *Smiles*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's one of Boss and I gettin' jiggy with it! *Giggle*
Photobucket

Here is a picture Alicia Chenaux took at the party. She saw the party so different from me and it looks even more pretty. *Happy sigh* She takes really pretty pictures.
Photobucket

We had a great time at this Decembers SL Bloggers Meet-up Party. We can't wait for the next one in 2010. WooT WooT! *Smile*


Photobucket

I have to share my newest favorite thing I found on SL my "The Night Before Christmas Set" from *.MIYAZU.*. My hair flower which is so beautiful and my earrings. I have the necklace, but I just didn't wear it today. It's a MUST have for the holidays and it's SOooooooo pretty. I put my hair flower on the side of my hat. *smiles*

Photobucket


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Morgan
Jacket: BP* -denim jacket/wash
Top: Mischief Fashions -Afternoon Tank - Cherry
Skirt: DUTCH TOUCH -Jeans Skirt Reg
Socks: MIEL -LO SOCKS EBONY
Shoes: -Kitheres -Backlaced Boots (Oxblood)
Earrings & Hair flower:->*.MIYAZU.* The Night Before Christmas Set
Scarf:Truth Group Gift
Poses: Long Awkward Pose

What He is wearing:
Hair: *ARGRACE* Fedora Hat "Natural mid" ~ (Light brown)
Jacket & Shirt: *ARGRACE* Tailored Jacket (M) Type-B
Jeans: *ARGRACE* Boots cut fit denim (MEN`s)
Shoes: FOOTWEAR by Kalnins Classica
Poses: *ELISA*

No comments:

Post a Comment