Sunday, October 18, 2009

"PEACEFUL" DREW ME TO SINSITY

My very talented friend Chase Zelin owner of Sinsity announced that his store was opening on October 8th. Yeah! I just love when my friends share their creativity and when I can actually see what they've made. I'm so happy for them.

So I finally made my way over to explore his new store called Sinsity. He's made some amazing furniture room sets and you can see those pictures on the store website. Here is the link to visit: Sinsity Blog Page.

The things that struck my eye are the poses he's created. Last week Chase posted a picture on Plurk of him and his beautiful girlfriend Simone and I just feel in love with the pose they used called "Peaceful". By the way whoever is taking the pictures, and I think it's Chase, is really good and I want my picture taken one day! *Giggle* So I bought the pose I fell in love with and I'm so happy I did.

Photobucket

I'm actually going to go shopping for one more today called "Beg For It". *Giggle* Oh yeah it comes with a table. You'll have to visit his website or the store inworld to see what I mean. It's oh so naughty and umm...I have to have it.

You really must go visit Sinsity inworld soon. Chase has also created a lovely fall scene. I just love fall. *Happy sigh*

Love Quote of the Day:
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
James A. Baldwin

1 comment: