Tuesday, October 13, 2009

GUILTY OF EVERYTHING

Yes I’m guilty, naughty and proud of it! I had so much fun that night there wasn’t anything I didn’t do that wouldn’t have ended with my mug shot being taken. *Giggle*

Photobucket

One of my Plurk friends Darkley Aeon was working on a project just for fun called “THE UNUSUAL SUSPECTS”

When she announced she was inworld taking mug shots I wanted to participate. The time zones were a little different for us but in the end we worked it all out and I’m so glad she took the time to take my mug shot! Thank you Darkley . (( HUGS ))

Here is a slide show of the mug shots she posted on Plurk .



Don’t they just totally ROCK?! I just adore her creative work. She also has a photo spread in this issues of Second Style . You can see her great work on pages 42-49. If you are as interested in her work as I am visit her studio inworld called Beethoven Photography she has reasonable rates and is so worth it.

Love Quote of the Day:
Attraction is beyond our will or ideas sometimes.
Juliette Binoche

No comments:

Post a Comment