Monday, October 26, 2009

DRESSED IN TENDER BLOSSOMS

The oh so talented Shiryu Musashi's has just released some new dresses called Tender Blossoms. I love the style of it. It comes in four beautiful colors. The creator of this dress did an amazing job on the patterns and I'm always impressed with his work. I wore this dress all around the grid I couldn't take it off. *Giggle*

Photobucket

When I wore the dresses I also knew right away what skin I wanted to wear for the makeup and they were one of Nuuna’s Skins. They are just beautiful and match the dress colors really well. Plus she's just really talented.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can visit his store called Musashi-Do Main Fashion Shop and buy these beautiful dresses. They are a must have for your wardrobe *Happy Sigh*

Photobucket

Hair: TRUTH -Cameron
Dresses: Shiryu Musashi's
Tender Blossoms 4 colors.(Review Copy)
Skin: Nuuna’s Skin Store You can also check out her new blog called Shapely Onions! it’s GREAT!
Jewlery: Zaara

Love Quote of the Day:
We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment