Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I WAS SINGING HAKUNA MATATA

Boss and I went exploring the other night after I got off work. We went to a place called IYC Parkland Sim's ** The Lion King** . Yes you read that correctly!

Photobucket

I was singing "Hakuna Matata" within the first five seconds of TPing there. Poor Boss had to listen to me on voice chat. *Giggle* We climbed the pride rock and danced while enjoying the sunset.

Photobucket

We decided to go check out the wild life and we rode some zebra's. Funny thing I didn't see any lions around. Good thing because I would have took off running. I had already planned my getaway, because we spotted a really cool looking tree house. We took a rest and enjoyed the views.

Photobucket

If you've ever seen the movie you'll recoginze the scary creepy place where the hyenas hung out. Lots of bones and fire. It was a nice place to roast a marshmellow and have dinner. We just tossed our leftovers and bones aside with the rest off the collection. Hee hee

Photobucket

There is a cave next to the tree house and once you go inside there is this beautiful romantic pool. It was a nice surpise to find and again I started to sing songs from the movie. "Can you feel the love tonight?" *Giggle*

Photobucket

After our swim we decided to look at the stars and enjoy the last few moments of our night together. It truly is a beautiful and fun place to explore and great pose balls hidden all over for you to enjoy. I hope you get a chance to TP on over there. I really enjoyed it and oh one more thing don't go into the skybox overhead it's umm...well lets just say I warned ya. (( BIG HUGS ))

Photobucket


Love Quote of the Day:
We loved with a love that was more than love.
Edgar Allan Poe

No comments:

Post a Comment