Sunday, October 18, 2009

LEMON DROP MARTINI OH MY!

My friend Ted come over today to visit me at my house. He had a cool invention to share with me and asked me to try it out. All I can say is that it was umm...memorable and "GOOFY". *Giggle* I'm sure I'll blog more about his invention later when he's worked on it more.

I will tell you I needed to be in swimming attire to try it out. After we tested out his new project invention he made me a lemon drop martini. Yum! I took it because it had to be 5 o'clock some place! Hee hee! And it just so happened he made the prim drink too. Oh so impressive.

Photobucket

I only had two lemon drop martini's and I was toasted! *Giggle* What a fun way to enjoy the sunset with a friend. *blushing* Ted was so shocked! Tisk tisk Lolita.

No comments:

Post a Comment