Monday, November 30, 2009

ROMANTIC BUTTERFLY KISSES

I just adore this beautiful dress from Phoenix Rising. Not just because I love the emerald color but because of the delicate details. The butterflies across the top are so pretty. I wore this beauty to a formal dance I went to and I felt enchanted.
*happy sigh*

Photobucket

Did I tell you that my birthstone is Emerald. *Giggle* I just love the butterflies on this dress. When you have time visit Phoenix Rising and see their beautiful items in the store.

Photobucket


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Sehra
Dress: Phoenix Rising
-Masked Affair- Kay's kiboh-Emerald (Review)
Shoes: Pixel Mode -Cocktail Shoes - Green Goblin
Poses: Sinsity & OnTheCover

Love Quote of the Day:
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment