Saturday, November 21, 2009

I FEEL LIKE CUDDLING IN MY CARDIGAN

I found this cardigan from -*KUROTSUBAKI* and just loved it. I was in a chocolate mood today and you can tell because it spread into my wardrobe. *Giggle* My shoes color name is "Chocolate". Also a plus is I just love wearing the dark browns this time of year. I feel like cuddling next to a warm fire. *Happy sigh*

Photobucket

What I’m wearing:
Hair: A&A -Darla Hair Brunette
Jacket: -*KUROTSUBAKI* - cardigan black
Under shirt: fri.day -Basic Cami (Brown & Brown/White)
Pants: -*BOOM* - Fall Tweed (Cocoa)
Shoes: ETD Shoes -Kristin Booties (Chocolate)
Jewelry: Zaara -Vanisri wrapped necklace *onyx*
Poses: Glitterati Poses

Photobucket





** DON'T FORGET **
2009 SL® Footwear Expo
SL Footwear Expo, raising money towards Toys For Tots!
November 22 – December 6
VIST INWORLD SOON!




Love Quote of the Day:
The only abnormality is the incapacity to love.
Anais Nin

1 comment:

  1. wants to visit the footwear expo right now lol

    this is a totally cutsie post! you always look adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete