Thursday, November 19, 2009

FINGER LICKING GOOD

Don't you just love hanging around your house wearing comfy clothes? I know I do. *happy sigh* When I saw this camisole it was the design that WON me over. I just love it and the words well...they are just the cherry on top. *wink*

Photobucket

I TPed over to blowpop and grabbed up the whole collection of colors. When you have time go on over and take a look around. I also wanted to share with you some of SiSSi jewlery. It's quickly becoming a daily item on my body nowadays. I don't leave home without my bracelet and they have some of the coolest things for your mouth. *Giggle* I promise to blog some of my favorite's soon. Explore the stores you won't be sorry.

Photobucket


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Chelsea
Top: blowpop -Blue Roses Print Camisole (Dark Red)
Bottom: blowpop -Cassie Low-rise Boyshorts (Dark Red)
Jewlery: SiSSi -Rock mah Skull Necklace and Blackbracelet
Poses: Long Awkward Pose and Glitterati Poses

Love Quote of the Day:
Ultimately, we wish the joy of perfect union with the person we love.
Mortimer Adler

No comments:

Post a Comment