Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CHECK OUT MY STEMS

I went shopping today and I had a blast! *Giggle* I adore my new hat from OH and the name of it is just cute "Oh my snowman!" I really thought I would dislike dressing up for winter weather in SL but it's turning out to be FUN!

Photobucket

I finally bought a pair of BAX Boots today well I should say two pair because I fell in love with them once they were on my feet. I really must say the people who work in the store are SO NICE! Customer service is 100% there and I will go back and shop more because of it. They helped me fit my boots and were super fast and proficient at it. I'm one happy customer. Now look at me running around the grid wearing my fabulous boots. *Giggle*

Photobucket


What I’m wearing:
Hair: OH -Oh My Snowman
Skirt: IBIZARRE -Highwaist Tweed Set
Shirt: fri.day- Longsleeve Layering Tee (Brown)
Vest Jacket: SEY -K.D.Vest/C/enji
Earrings: {Zaara} -Sarayi hoops *wood*
Shoes: BAX Boots -BAX Prestige Boots Brown Leather
Poses: Olive Juice & Slash Me Poses

** GREAT NEWS TO LOOK FORWARD TO **
2009 SL® Footwear Expo
SL Footwear Expo, raising money Toys For Tots!
November 22 – December 6

No comments:

Post a Comment