Friday, August 7, 2015

COOL FOR THE SUMMER

The first week of August has come and gone already! This summer is zooming by! I'm just relaxing and trying to keep cool for the summer. It's time for me to dip my toes in the water. Pretty new hair from TRUTH just got released make sure you check out his three new styles. They are just beautiful.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Sakina
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Vallari Metal Hoops
Necklace: Cae - :: Juno ::
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Dress: =Zenith= - Minority long dress
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.


Love Quote of the Day:
There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment