Saturday, August 8, 2015

YOUNG BLOOD - TROPICAL PROM

My tropical prom look for the summer. Dancing the night away with that special someone. I might even take a romantic stroll on the beach again to end the perfect night. Enjoy your SL PROM for anyone who is going. Have an amazing weekend.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
The Naked And Famous - Young Blood


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Elikatira - Yumiko
Flower in hair: *LODE* - Head Accessory - Ann Single Lily
Necklace: Cae - :: Juno ::
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Dress: *Nya's* - Tropical Nights Dress Aqua
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: Kirin Poses - Keiko Pose Pack


Love Quote of the Day:
But surely for everything you have to love you have to pay some price.
Agatha Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment