Friday, August 14, 2015

ROMANTICISE

I finally made it into this months round of @ Collabor88. It's got a bunch of my new favorite things for sure. If you haven't made it to the event yet you must go. The clouds and beautiful items for sale are amazing. When I got home I decided to play around with my new favorites in the beautiful sky. Happy Friday everyone!

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Chela - Romanticise


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Heloisa
Hair roses: Ariskea - [Darcy] Flowers Headband
Bracelet: [W&B] - Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack ROSE PEARL
Necklace: Yummy - Pearl Wisp Set
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Dress: The Secret Store - Nathalie Tutu Dress @ Collabor88
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Fri. - Brienne Flats
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: Kirin Poses - My Sweet Cloud Pose set @ Kustom9

Items in this picture:
Cloud Bunny: MISHMISH - Cloudies Companion Bunny @ Collabor88
Clouds and beads: ANC - Mist Cloud Plus Nebra Beads includes clouds @ Collabor88
Cloud lights: TARTE - Daydream Light @ Collabor88
Stars: KEKE - Star Cluster & Star Glitter @ Collabor88


Love Quote of the Day:
Lovers who love truly do not write down their happiness.
Anatole France

No comments:

Post a Comment