Friday, July 31, 2015

AS IT SEEMS

It's Friday and it's the end of a very long week. Taking time to relax and just enjoy the beautiful things around me. I was thinking about how fast time is going by. It's almost the end of the month. I need to remember to relax and enjoy everything around. *blows kisses to everyone* Hoping the end of the week and start of your weekend is beautiful.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Lily Kershaw - As It Seems


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Shaylee
Flower Headband: Ariskea - [Field] Flower Heandband
Bracelet: [W&B] - Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack ROSE PEARL
Necklace: Cae - :: Juno ::
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Dress: =Zenith= - Summer Cozy Dress @KUSTOM9
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Boho Beaded Sandals- RARE
Pose: Kirin Poses
furniture: Cheeky Pea - Calhan Nest


Love Quote of the Day:
Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
Christopher Marlowe

No comments:

Post a Comment