Sunday, August 16, 2015

LEAN ON

Playing on a Sunday with the puppy some catch. I hope your weekend has been enjoyable. The @Kawaii Project opened this weekend. Make time to go check out the cute things there like this adorable jean jacket. Ok I hear barking so I better get back to tossing the tennis ball.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On (feat. MØ)


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lyric
Butterfly Headband: BAMSE - PURE RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Necklace: Cae - :: Juno ::
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Jacket: Cosmic Dust - The Elisa Denim @Kawaii Project
Dress: Blueberry - Rylai Dresses
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - PETAL HOPPERS
Pose: Kirin Poses - Emi Pose set
Puppy: Just Animals
Tennis Ball: Zeig Spyker
Dog house: PILOT - Dog House and food dishes @ Mix


Love Quote of the Day:
If any person wish to be idle, let them fall in love.
Ovid

No comments:

Post a Comment