Wednesday, August 19, 2015

BURIAL

It's the middle of the week and that means just a few more days until the weekend! Oh snap! I'm in a mood. I can't really put my finger on it but a little fun fact for you. I use to play on my high school basketball team.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Yogi & Skrillex - Burial (feat. Pusha T, Moody Good, TrollPhace)


What I’m wearing:
Hair: *ARGRACE* - Baseball cap2/Grace
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Vallari Metal Hoops
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Vintage Race Whistle
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Top: -Pixicat- - London Top @ UBER
Pants: [monso] - My Ripped Jean - Denim
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: [monso] - My First Sneakers
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: Kirin Poses - Nuria Pose set
Basketball: PILOT - Basketball
Barbershop: xin + toro // barbershop - Gacha



Love Quote of the Day:
A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
Joseph Joubert

No comments:

Post a Comment