Saturday, August 22, 2015

JUST KEEP BREATHING

The other night after a very long work day my little love Payton knew what I needed to do to relax. ALL THE FITNESS! Ok maybe that's not what she said. She asked me to join her for some yoga and that's just what we did. She also took this amazing picture of us together. If you don't follower her on Flickr yet you should. I'm very proud of her amazing and pretty pictures. Also she has a cute adorable blog called Bows & Pinkie Toes. We made this cute pose and once we figure out how to place new items on the new way to add things to Marketplace you can also buy it at .Forget Me Not Poses.

yoga with mommy ɞ

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
We The Kings - Just Keep Breathing


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Priya
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Top: Tee*fy - Bianca Top - Mint @Mix Event
Pants: Blueberry - Sylvia Yoga Pants
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: .Forget Me Not Poses.

Furniture and other items used in picture:
Yoga mat: Cheeky Pea - Divya Yoga Studio Set
Plants: Dutchie - Schefflera & Green flax
Fountains: Culprit - Sandstone Pebble Fountain
Fountain: Mudhoney - MudHoney Rain Chain


Love Quote of the Day:
What a man takes in by contemplation, that he pours out in love.
Meister Eckhart

No comments:

Post a Comment