Sunday, August 9, 2015

PAPERCUT

Ok so I'm a big DJ Zedd fan and he worked with Troye Sivan who I follow on YouTube. I just loved this song and so in listening to music in SL playing relaxing in this really pretty setting. I might have had one of the worlds most painful papercut. I hope your weekend has been enjoyable. *blows kisses*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Zedd - Papercut (Audio) ft. Troye Sivan


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lola
Glasses: The Sugar Garden -Shy Megane - Silver
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Vallari Metal Hoops
Necklace: Cae - :: Juno ::
Bracelet: ASO! - Leather Bracelet-cross
IPOD: *Tentacio* - music pocket blue
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Top: KITJA - Jenna Top
Pants: KITJA - Jenna Jeans
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: Bleich - Mesh Unisex Lo-Platform
Pose: Kirin Poses - Keiko Pose Pack
Furniture: Cheeky Pea - Lotus Spa Tent


Love Quote of the Day:
Absence - that common cure of love.
Lord Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment