Thursday, August 13, 2015

TOM'S DINER

Can I take your order? I've just started my part time job to save up for the next round of The Arcade. I can't believe at the end of this month that will start up again. That reminds me I need to take time to do the great purge on my inventory again also. It's almost the weekend so enjoy what is remaining of your week. Before you go... would you like fries with that order?

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Giorgio Moroder - Tom's Diner (Audio) ft. Britney Spears


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Sally
Hair Bow: [kik] - Black bow
Glasses: [Buzz] - Kaleido Glasses - Black Frame
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Vallari Metal Hoops
Bracelet: Izzie's - Belt Bracelet
Dinner Pad: [M*M] - Order Pad Set
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Top: The Secret Store - Laura Polo Shirt - Chevrons
Pants: The Secret Store - Audrey Pleated Pants - Crimson
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave

Items in this picture:
Dinner: Bee Designs - Fifties Diner
Drinks: Abiss Interior - Added parts of Le Bistro
Sugar Shaker: {what next} - Part of the Cocoa-On-The-Go Cart Set
Napkin Holder: {what next} - Part of the Cocoa-On-The-Go Cart Set
Cocoa and Coffee Machines: {what next} - Part of the Cocoa-On-The-Go Cart Set
Food: Stockholm & Lima - Hungry Man Collection Part of a Gacha


Love Quote of the Day:
Love prefers twilight to daylight.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment