Thursday, March 31, 2016

MIDDLE

Fun in the sun for sure on vacation! This suit is a must have for me. I need to run back and get more colors because I love it. *splashes you all with water*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
DJ Snake - Middle (Audio) ft. Bipolar Sunshine


What I’m wearing:
What I’m wearing:
Hair: little bones. - Centerfold @Collabor88
Sunglasses: REDGRAVE - Sunglasses Aviator PILOT
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Vallari Metal Hoops
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Swim Suit: Stories&Co. by Flowey - Sue Bodysuit - Red [Maitreya] @N21
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Shoes: Balkanik - NO RUSH
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: Kirin Poses - Fun at the Beach Pose Set


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the only gold.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment