Saturday, March 19, 2016

SUNNY DAYS

We are packing for an OZ Family vacation to Greece. We fly out on Sunday night so we needed a head start because we tend to load our suitcases. Takeo is trying to explain to our little princess Riley that she can't take all her animals on our vacation but she's a very smart little girl. She put out some good arguments as to why we should take them. *giggles* I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!


Oleander Family Packing for Vacation

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Janelle Kroll - Sunny Days (BKAYE Remix)


What I’m wearing:
Hair: little bones. - Centerfold @Collabor88
Bag: !:Lybra:! - Vintage Bag Coffee
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace & Earrings Set: (Yummy) - Michelle Pearl Set
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Dress: M.I.X. - tailored jacket @SaNaRae Event
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Shoes: Balkanik - NO RUSH
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.

Love Quote of the Day:
Heaven grant us patience with a man in love.
Rudyard Kipling

No comments:

Post a Comment