Tuesday, March 22, 2016

BIG JET PLANE

My family and I boarded an big plane and traveled to Greece. It's our family vacation and time to relax and enjoy our holiday together. While I was packing I didn't notice how many cool bags I own. I need to find more reasons to use them. Travel safe and enjoy the rest of your week.


Heading to Airport - Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Big Jet Plane (Adam G Remix) - Angus & Julia Stone

Family boarding the plane to Greece 2016

What I’m wearing:
Hair: little bones. - Centerfold @Collabor88
Sunglasses: REDGRAVE - Sunglasses Aviator PILOT
Passport: Amitomo - Bon Voyage Gacha ~ Passport holder
Purse Bag: Eudora - 3D Tote Bag
Purse: M.birdie Story - Bag 2 - street boho look Gacha
Suit Case: Izzie - Weekender Bag
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Sweater Top: Toro - Claudia's Slouchy Kimono
Pants: Addams - Real Worn Out Jeans
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Shoes: Balkanik - NO RUSH
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.

Love Quote of the Day:
What force is more potent than love?
Igor Stravinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment