Friday, March 18, 2016

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2016 - LUCKY

I hope your St. Patrick's Day was lucky and full of fun! I'm sharing my outfit with you all and my family photo that we took at our party.
Lolita Oleander

St. Patrick's Day 2016 OZ Family

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky


What I’m wearing:
Hair: booN - Lab.004
Bow was Choker: { V I N C U E } - Magical+Girl
Necklace & Earrings Set: (Yummy) - Michelle Pearl Set
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Dress: { V I N C U E } - Magical+Girl
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Stockings: Izzie's - Sheer Tights
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Kenlee Flats
Pose: Kirin Poses - Hikari Pose Set
The Pose I used for Payton and I: Glamrus Poses - Angel Of Hers


Love Quote of the Day:
Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.
Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment