Wednesday, March 23, 2016

UNDER THE SEA

No place I'd rather be then under the sea with all of thee. I've got rhymes! *giggle snorts* Have fun and take time to jump into the sea!

Under the Greece Sea

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
The Little Mermaid - Under the Sea


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Thalia
Snorkel Mask: The Secret Store - Part of the Sea Adventures Gacha
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Heidi
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Swim Suit: The Secret Store - Carmen Midkini
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Flippers: The Secret Store - Part of the Sea Adventures Gacha
Pose: .vix - A leap of faith pose pack


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is being stupid together.
Paul Valery

No comments:

Post a Comment