Friday, March 11, 2016

MY TYPE

It's the start of the weekend! I hope you all have a great Friday. I've just finished eating at our new sushi restaurant so I've started mine out good. NomNom


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
iKON - 취향저격(MY TYPE)


What I’m wearing:
Hair: booN - Lab.004
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Dress: Jeune by Rowne - Alexandra Ruffle Dress @UBER
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: Kirin Poses - Aiko Pose Set

Decorations:
xin. - soyokaze kaiten zushi restaurant building + RARE @Arcade
xin. - kaiten zushi bar + RARE @Arcade
xin. - sushi booth @Arcade
xin. - sushi plate price menu @Arcade
xin. - sake glass @Arcade
xin. - bar stool @Arcade
xin. - ceiling menu @Arcade
xin. - condiments tray @Arcade
Soy. - UTD - Drink showcase
8f8 - serene sanctuary - Hanging Scroll
8f8 - serene sanctuary - Bamboo Rug
Apple Fall - Handbag & Scarf
Apple Fall - Canvas Tote

Love Quote of the Day:
Follow love and it will flee, flee love and it will follow thee.
John Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment