Tuesday, March 22, 2016

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

We ended the night helping our little ones look at the ruins. The sunset is just beautiful from up here. If my little one called for help I'd be the first one there. Now this song is stuck in my head. *giggles*


Giving a little help

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Joe Cocker - With a little help from my friends

What I’m wearing:
Hair: +elua+ - Oceana
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Camera: {AMITOMO} -Vintage Camera
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Dress: [MotiAme] - Denim Jacket, Bustier, Lace Skirt
Pants: Mikunch - Gaucho Pants
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Shoes: Balkanik - NO RUSH
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.

Love Quote of the Day:
Jealousy contains more of self-love than of love.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment