Friday, April 1, 2016

ANCHOR

Today my little love Payton and I took some time to relax and do some baby yoga. She is my center and makes my heart happy.

"When all the world is spinning ‘round
Like a red balloon way up in the clouds
And my feet will not stay on the ground
You anchor me back down..."


Baby Yoga!

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Mindy Gledhill - Anchor

What I’m wearing:
Hair: +elua+ - Noela @The project Se7en
Eyes: IKON
Ears: MANDALA - SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Necklace: Paper Damsels - Female 2 daughters Necklace silver
Top: Blueberry - - Georgina Top
Pants: Blueberry - Georgina Pants
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Shoes: Balkanik - NO RUSH
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Our Pose together: .Forget Me Not. - Yoga Baby

Love Quote of the Day:
Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you.
Joey Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment