Friday, September 11, 2015

SAME OLD LOVE

Ok I just heard the new Selena Gomez song...really love it and now it's stuck in my head this morning. Enjoying my Friday morning. I put on my warm cozy sweater and took a stroll. I'm loving this hair from TRUTH it's soft, messy and sexy. Go enjoy your day it's the start of an amazing weekend.

Morning Shadows - Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Selena Gomez - Same Old Love


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Avena
Eyes: IKON
Necklace: =Zenith= - Rattan Neckbag
Bracelet: MANDALA - BILLIONAIRE Fashionista
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Jacket: Maitreya - Wool Cardigan
Shirt: {mon tissu} - Coquette Blouse
Shorts: Bueno - Summer Shorts
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Socks: .Atomic. - Slouchy Knee Socks
Shoes: REIGN - Moccasin Boots
Pose: Kirin Poses - Yuka Pose Pack


Love Quote of the Day:
When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough.
Maurice Maeterlinck

No comments:

Post a Comment