Sunday, September 13, 2015

OH DARLING - GOOD MORNING

After date night we were hungry. It's a yummy way to start the morning. I love and adore this man so much. We both got new mesh bodies last night and it was a lot of fun learning the new huds and learning more about them. The new male body from SLINK is really nice and we both like it. He is learning a lot about it and I'm glad the time has come. Seems like we were waiting forever. *giggles* I bought the Maitreya mesh body for myself. I've been seeing so many new pretty clothes that are made to fit it. So I now have it! So now I can buy more pretty clothes. I hope your morning started off as lovely as mine did. mwahs

Good Morning Darling - Takeo & Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Plug In Stereo Feat. Cady Groves - Oh Darling


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Avena
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Clothes: Maitreya - Tank Top & Hipster
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Couple Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.

What he is wearing:
Hair: Agrace - HAYATE
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Nivaro
Pants: Apple May Designs - Jammy Pants
Hands, body & Feet: SLINK

This kitchen was all inspired by the lovely decoration of Britain Knave:
Click to view her decorations.
Decor:
Fridge: LAQ DECOR
Kitchen: Apple Fall
Oven: 8f8 - Granny'y Winter Cottage gacha
Toaster Oven: Dust Bunny - Part of the Kitchen Essentials gacha
Sari-Sari - Kitchen Essentials gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Second Spaces - Kitchen Collection gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Rug: POST
Bacon & Eggs: BellEquipe Design Store


Love Quote of the Day:
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment