Saturday, September 26, 2015

I FOUND

I found love and he makes me feel butterflies in my tummy even after all these years together. I hope your weekend is going well. Make sure you hit The Arcade. This round is almost over and you want to make sure you get all the goodies on your wish list.

Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Amber Run - I Found


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lucrecia
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Headband: Astralia - Undergrowth wreath
Top: -Pixicat- - Crop.Sweater
Shorts: -Pixicat- - Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted@ Kustom9
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Body: Maitreya
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Stockings: Izzie's - Sheer Tights
Boots: Maitreya - Stagioni
Couple Pose: !bang - My World

What he is wearing:
Hair: Agrace - HAYATE
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Nivaro
Shirt: Howl - Shayne Shawl cardigan @ TMD
Pants: Lapointe & BastChild Designs - Flats Bootcut
Shoes: [DEADWOOL] - Patmos boots
Hands, body & Feet: SLINK

Decor:
Reading Cabinet: 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Old armchair: 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Library Table: 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Lantern Cage: 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Baby breath Autumn with Doilie: Ariskea - Terre Automne gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
White Iris: Apple Fall
Flagstones: Apple Fall
EVELYN Throw Cushion Yellow: Apple Fall
Meadow Flowers: Apple Fall
Botanical Prints: Apple Fall
Fatty bunny: ISON HOME
Fatty owl RARE: ISON HOME

Love Quote of the Day:
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.
Carl Sagan

No comments:

Post a Comment