Friday, September 11, 2015

ALL ABOUT US

Playing with the incoming fall breeze. It blows in the last fallen petals of flowers before the fall leaves take over. Have I told you that my favorite season is upon us? I enjoy everything about Autumn.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
He Is We - All About Us ft. Owl City


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Arden
Flowers: =Zenith= - Tulips bloom Corolla
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Dress: =Zenith= - Muted Coven Dress @ Collabor88 - September
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Kenlee Flats
Pose: Kirin Poses - Hanami Pose Pack
Swing: Pixel Mode

Love Quote of the Day:
Don't threaten me with love, baby. Let's just go walking in the rain.
Billie Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment