Saturday, September 5, 2015

GOOD FOR YOU

Date night tonight with my love. A picnic in the barn enjoying each others company. It's always good to take time to cuddle and do all that mushy stuff that makes others blush. Also if you haven't been to this round of Arcade there are some really great items that just add that perfect touch to your SL life. I shared a few in this image of our date night. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I surely am.

Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Selena Gomez - Good For You


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Josette
Eyes: IKON
Necklace: Cae - Transcend @FaMESHed - September
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Dress: =Zenith= - Double knot dress @FaMESHed - September
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - PEEP TOE PUMPS
Couple Pose: !bang - over me

Decor:
Barrel Display: Pixel Mode - Fall Harvest Gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Wagon Wheels: Pixel Mode - Fall Harvest Gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Baby pigs: {anc} - MoonLightLounge Gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Dahlia jug: Dust Bunny - As The Leaves Turn Gacha @The Arcade Gacha - September
Hay Bales: [we're CLOSED]
Kerosine lanterns rusted: [we're CLOSED]
Picnic food, blanket and items: Dust Bunny - Summer Picnic Gacha


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is love's reward.
John Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment