Saturday, September 12, 2015

BLANK SPACE STYLE

Enjoying the fall day hanging out around the barn with the horses. All the animals around our home seem to really love the apples. *laughing* Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Feeding Mr. Ed an apple -  Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Blank Space/Style (Taylor Swift Mash-Up) | Louisa Wendorff


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Nayeli
Headband: Cae -:: Odyssey ::
Necklace: Cae -:: Odyssey ::
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Jacket: ISON - Occult @ Collabor88 - September
Top & Skirt: Pixicat - Dusk Top & Skirt @ Collabor88 - September
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: fri. - Layla Boots
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.


Love Quote of the Day:
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity.
Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment