Wednesday, September 9, 2015

FALLING

I was just walking home when these two little guys wanted to have some of my apples. How could you say no to those cute little plotting faces? I hope you all are enjoying your week so far. Half way over and then we get to enjoy another weekend.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
HAIM - Falling


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Magika - First Light
Glasses: [Buzz] - Kaleido Glasses - Silver Frame
Eyes: IKON
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Jewellery Shop - Fay Malla Wooden Heart
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Sweater: Addams - Susie Open Hoodie
Top: Addams - Ana Tank Top w/Buttons
Skirt: Coquet - Jane - Skirt@FaMESHed - September
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Socks: .Atomic. - Slouchy Knee Socks
Shoes: *League* - Vintage T-Bar Pumps -Brown
Pose: Kirin Poses - AkiPose Pack

Decor:
Apple basket: 8f8 - Granny'y Winter Cottage - Apple Basket
Raccoons: Mutresse - Cheeky Raccoons-Plotting & Waving@The Arcade Gacha - September


Love Quote of the Day:
The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.
Blaise Pascal

No comments:

Post a Comment