Friday, September 4, 2015

LIFE IS A HIGHWAY

I've just about finished decorating our new family SIM in SL. I took a break and jumped in our new car with Takeo and little Payton. I might have been a wild passenger pointing the way to our next adventure!

Life is a Highway

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Anouk
Eyes: IKON
Glasses: The Sugar Garden -Shy Megane - Silver
Earrings: Yummy - Michelle Pearl
Watch: MANDALA - SITENNOAH watch & bracelet white
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin
Jumpsuit: [ dami ] - Hot summer jumpsuit
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: Fri. - Brienne. Flats shoes
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Car: Consignment - Wax On/Wax Off Convertible - Black @The Arcade Gacha - September
Dog: anc.Ltd - Flottante puppy


Love Quote of the Day:
He is not a lover who does not love forever.
Euripides

No comments:

Post a Comment