Wednesday, June 3, 2015

THIS SUMMER'S GONNA HURT

This summer's gonna hurt my wallet. *giggles* So many pretty cute things out in the events and stores now. Cute rompers and pretty beach gear. If you've been to the June 2015 Arcade yet I hope luck was on your side. Have a great rest of the day.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Damaris June 2015 Arcade
Hair flowers: LE POPPYCOCK - Le Poppycock *Persephone's Halo* Lucky Day
Hat: =Zenith= - Vintage Rattan Hat with Flowers - RARE
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elsie June 2015 Arcade
Romper: !Rebel Hope - Cypress Floral Romper @FaMESHed
Shoes: {kokoia} - Mikonos
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: {Imeka}

Beach bag . tribal: dust bunny June 2015 Arcade
Beach towel tote . floral: dust bunny June 2015 Arcade
Getaway basket: dust bunny June 2015 Arcade


Love Quote of the Day:
No matter how love-sick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along.
Joyce Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment