Thursday, June 4, 2015

FIGHT FOR YOU

I'm loving a bunch of things that are out at Uber this round. I even went back to pick up another skirt and these beautiful roses for my hair. My little girl also added them to her collection. We love pretty flowers that we can add to our hair. Make sure to take time to hugs and kiss a loved one. Take a break, close your eyes and relax.

Payton and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Morgan Page - Fight For You (Culture Code Remix)

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Esther
Hair flowers: Glam Affair -Romantic Flowers@Uber
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elsie June 2015 Arcade
Top: Tee*fy - Aanya Wrapped Top @Uber
Skirt: *{Junbug}* - Sitara Skirt @Uber
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Parent Pose: .GlamRus. - My Darling
My Pose: {Imeka}

Love Quote of the Day:
No one has ever loved anyone the way everyone wants to be loved.
Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment