Friday, June 19, 2015

DON'T WAIT UP

Today is my RL moms birthday. I'm taking time to thank god that I was blessed with a wonderful mother like her. I'm also taking time to relax and listen to the birds and look around at all the beautiful things around me. I hope you all enjoy your Friday. *hugs* Don't wait up for me tonight I'm going to be celebrating!

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Robert DeLong - Don't Wait Up

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Randa
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elsie @June 2015 Arcade
Dress: =Zenith= -Rosette dress (Sky) - RARE@Kustom9
Necklace: Kibitz - Hamsa necklace - silver@Kustom9
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - BOW FLOPS
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.


Love Quote of the Day:
Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.
Zane Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment