Tuesday, June 9, 2015

BEAUTIFUL NOW

Eating popcorn and drinking juice boxes with my little Payton. We are watching movies with cute boys in them. We also might watch The Little Mermaid because that's her favorite movie. I need to go now because I need to go pop some more popcorn. I might have eaten the whole first bowl. *giggles* I NEED TO SHARE!

Lolita and Payton Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Zedd - Beautiful Now (Audio) ft. Jon Bellion

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lucrecia
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elsie @June 2015 Arcade
Top: Tee*fy - Kelly Knotted Tank Top @Collabor88
Shorts: Tee*fy - Anja Shorts @Collabor88
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Bed: erratic - lorraine- bed RARE @June 2015 Arcade
Clutter on bed: Second Spaces - Cluttered House - living room catch-all


Love Quote of the Day:
An ideal wife is any woman who has an ideal husband.
Booth Tarkington

No comments:

Post a Comment