Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I LOVE YOU!

Taking a break and riding on our skate board down the street. So many great events out right now I hope you've taking a ride around to shop! Enjoy the summer! This past Sunday was the first day of summer! Here in Arizona it's getting HOT HOT HOT!

Riley, Takeo, Lolita and Payton Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
OMFG - I Love You

What I’m wearing:
Hair: +elua+ - Oceana @Summerfest'15
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Vest and shirt: -Pixicat- - Vibrant Vest @Collabor88
Shorts: Tee*fy - Anja Shorts @Collabor88
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: Pure Poison - Black & Brown Nikka Sandals
Cruiser Boards: Toro. - Mini Cruiser board


Love Quote of the Day:
Ultimately love is everything. M. Scott Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment